About Tim Sleeman
Read about me, Tim Sleeman and How I Advertise Classic Cars for sale by owner!
Tim Sleeman Markets and Advertises Classic Cars for sale by owner!
- I am currently Driver Recruiter and Warehousing Operations Manager at the Headquarters for Reliable Carriers in Canton, Michigan and loving every minute.
- I have been an Over the Road Truck Driver for Reliable Carriers Specialized Automotive Transportation as the Largest and Finest Auto Transport Carrier in the U.S.
- I am currently and have been a State of Michigan Licensed Mechanic since early 1980.
- I have been an Over the Road Owner Operator Relocation Specialist with Wheaton Van Lines and Palmer North America Van Lines for Household Goods.
- I have owned my own Automotive Repair and Towing facility.
- I established Sleeman’s Classic Cars Marketing Classic Cars for sale by owner in 2004.
I provide seller services
Free hand digital photography, custom web page design and custom online photo gallery. I place the add on over multiple websites as well as magazine publications. I answer all phone and email inquiries. I pay for all the advertising of the car.
I offer buyers…
A large inventory of privately owned classic cars with current information. I provide an extensive online photo album as well as both phone and/or email response.
I offer links to third party services that include:
- Low Cost Nationwide Financing
- Certified pre-purchase appraisals
- Nationwide Specialized auto transportation and International shipping
How I do it
I meet the seller at the vehicle location. I note the vehicle: description, specifications, history, apparent physical and mechanical condition. I take up to 150 digital photographs of each vehicle showing as many views as possible of the vehicle or I use the photos you provide.
After the vehicle history, specifications and the photos are properly sized for advertising an advertisement is created and placed on Sleemansclassiccars.com.
Additional advertisements are then placed with various classic car advertisers utilizing the worldwide web and major classic car magazine publications.
When I find a serious buyer for your vehicle, I call you and give you the buyers contact information for you to call the buyer. No buyers will be calling you directly.
You show the vehicle to the buyer and negotiate the sale.
To get started
Call for an appointment for me to meet and see your vehicle.
Provide me a brief history of the ownership, maintenance and/or modifications of the vehicle. You set the price of the vehicle as well as the payment terms.
There is a $30 fee per vehicle for the write-up and photo shoot, as well as $60.00 per $1000.00 of the selling price of the car – with a minimum charge of $600.
We require 120 days of exclusive advertising on each listing.
I have been providing this service Since 2004 and have found buyers nationwide for over 2000 vehicles in addition to over 175 vehicles that have been sold and shipped internationally.
I have a 100% buyer/seller satisfaction rating for Honesty, Accuracy, Photographic vehicle representation, Mechanical interpretation and buyer/seller resource assistance.